Albums currently kicking your ass

217095.jpg

Fuck this shit is absolutely amazing!

RCtryarchy.jpg

First album I've heard by these guys. I'm actually pleasantly surprised by how much I like this... and I'll definitely be checking out more of their material in the future.

I'm really digging the new High on Fire album. It's much better than I was expecting. It's rifftastic to say the least. The production isn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. While the guitar does stand out a bit, it's not annoying by any means.

I listened to it today, have to agree that it isn't too shabby. Not kicking my ass but I believe there are worse things out there by far.

It's not something to listen to once and say 'wow, too crazy, forget it'...I know anecdotal evidence sucks at explaining claims but the first time I heard it I was like "uh...this is way too retarded sounding" but after like 4 listens I was obsessed with it and bought it from Sevared.

Just Youtube scrambled defuncts and try the second song there, "When Life Go To The End."

It sounds like that at first, yes, but after you get into the groove of how he (there is one composer on the album, the guitarist, who wrote all the music and synth parts himself like SEVEN YEARS AGO in four months or something) set everything up, it starts making perfect sense. It's fucking mindfuckingly great.