Albums currently kicking your ass

Holy-Moses---Agony-Of-Death-Front-Cover-14629.jpg

I think I prefer this to all of that retro thrash tbh. I really like Sabina's vocals too.

25851.jpg

This one is finally starting to sink in for me.
At first listen it was an awesome blur of noise that left me satisfied, but in a haze.
Not a dull track on the album.

B0011NK1RC.jpg

This is actually a Deadboy and the Elephantmen album, but this was the only decent sized image on Google. I am an avid Dax Riggs listener and had thought I had found all his works. Then I found this. Most all tracks on the album have a haunting vibe (helped by Dax's voice but of course) reminding me of "Wither", "Paroled in '54", and "Anthem(for this haunted city)" off of the Agents of Oblivion album. Although it is subject to change, I would put this above all he has done outside of Acid Bath and even then would place it above When the Kite String Pops. Recommended to any Dax fan.

^ I heard their albums so much a few years ago that I almost went insane. Great band both in studio and live, but im still very tired of them.

259638.jpg

EntombedLHP.jpg

My ass is being severely kicked by this masterpiece of Swedish DM, such a fantastic album, one of my favourites from this scene.

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

a50e24f8021558bf3963a3d736ad5141.jpg

Havn`t heard this in a looong time, fucking amazing in every way. Fuck their last album, hope the new one sounds as speedy, hellish and agressive as this.