Albums currently kicking your ass

152308.jpg

suffocating

I'll check that out soon...Belligerent, I remember you big-time digging Lost Soul's newest album...that's one I need to get into more, it's pretty fucking good but I can tell there's a TON to discover.

I remember pushing that album pretty hard the first few times i listened to it and i have to say it's still pretty fucking awesome. I'd go so far and put it in my Top 5 releases of 09'. Listen to it in it's entirety and you'll be hooked.

for those of you who haven't heard it:

the solo at 4:18 is quite tasty

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the first song and "...if the Dead can Speak"...sooooo solid. It is a definite grower...some of the instrumentation is absolutely epic.

The song on the posted video isn't bad, unfortunately the vocalist for Lost Souls reminds me of Matt Heafy. I don't see how you can love this though and give a "meh" rating to FGA.

The song on the posted video isn't bad, unfortunately the vocalist for Lost Souls reminds me of Matt Heafy. I don't see how you can love this though and give a "meh" rating to FGA.
Matt Heafy, you must be joking. I like some variation from song to song and that FGA album was repetitive imo.

@ Mort, not going to even bother