Albums currently kicking your ass

good, i don't want to hear you even attempt to justify liking that kind of bullshit.

soulless tech wank doesn't belong in death metal.

albundygif.gif

srsly, get banned

just because i dislike boring flashy substanceless tech death i need to get banned?

okay.

np: Eucharist - [A Velvet Creation #01] Greeting Immortality

Matt Heafy, you must be joking. I like some variation from song to song and that FGA album was repetitive imo.

Well no more repetitive than anything similar, and repetitive good stuff is good imo. The classical music intro/outros could be considered gimmicky but I love the lull before the ear-smashing.

Obviously Lost Souls goes into more instrumental passages. As far as Heafy goes, it's there. I wish I could quickly grab segments of LS and Trivium to compare.

Stop insulting Mort. Let everyone enjoy what they want for whatever reason they want.

I'm just dying for Matt to pull out that :"you just want to give the world a hug" meme he used to respond to Mike once.It was fucking hilarious and unexpected.
Well, I guess it won't be as funny the second time around.

Immortal_-_Damned_In_Black-2000-HomE320.jpg

I think this might be my favourite immortal album, quality stuff from start to finish.

JUST WAIT TILL YOU CAN HEAR IT!!! SOOOO SICK!!!! Should be out late May to early June! For fans of bands such as... Black Dahlia Murder, Necrophagist, Decapitated, & Decrepit Birth! Your gonna like this! You can JOIN their MAILING LIST to be notified when the NEW TRACKS are posted online! I highly suggest it...

http://reverbnation.com/wearediskreet

cvr.jpg

This album is owning me hard right now, really awesome thrash!!! Proper headbang worthy riffs throughout :kickass: