Albums currently kicking your ass

I need to check that album out. For some reason I thought they would be another bestial genocide war fuck band like Damaar but the song I'm listening to isn't what I expected at all.

There's definitely more variation on the album than I expected. Stylistically they are basically stripped down, extremely pissed off, sometimes punkish black metal. But like I said, there's more going on than that. I really like the vocals too. The spite on this album is palpable. They also have awesome song titles like "Puking Under Radiant Moonlight (Followed by a Century Long Ejaculation)." This could definitely become a favorite of mine in the future.

QUOTE=ArneZ;8964068]
children_of_bodom_follow_the_reaper_front.jpg

Maaaaan, Hatebreeder and this album got me 100% into metal and beeing a metalhead I will defend this band with my life over and over again.[/QUOTE

I dont know about defending the band as a whole, but I will totally defend those two albums in addition to Something Wild for sure. If you like their other albums awesome man, but for me anything after Follow The Reaper is questionable...[/QUOTE]

I'll join the cause. Follow The Reaper is my favorite album of all time.:headbang:

Majesty%20and%20Decay.jpg

Wow, this is impressive stuff. Very precise guitar work with lots of pace variation and intricate song structures, my kind of DM!! :kickass:

First album I've heard from these guys too.