Albums currently kicking your ass

skies at our feet, what album is that? also I think you recommended ANTIMATTER to me. Know any other groups that are similar?

The album in question is Stabat Mater - Stabat Mater. The only music similar to Antimatter currently that i can think of is Stroszek from Italy. Only vaguely similar, but a hell of a listen.

If you can't read this font then there's no hope for you.

xl

Pitbulls in the Nursery? That has got to be one of the most retarded names for a band I've ever seen. It's shitty in sort of the same way as names like Bullet for my Valentine or Massacring My Prom Date or other such nonsense. Except it's, like, more hardcore because it evokes images of dogs eating babies. FAIL.

I heard one of the songs the other day, it wasn't bad. I might go try the album out. I have to say though the band photo on Metal-archives looks like they're a cheesy goth band.

I know what you mean about the photo. If you liked Monotheist, you will like this. I need more listens before I can say it's better than Monotheist, but right now that's a possibility.

It's a parody of Wolves in the Throne Room's name, asshole. It's supposed to sound ridiculous.

Calm down, bucko. An insult toward a band you like is not an insult to your character, so there's no need to be aggressive. Anyway, my mistake. I should've thought about it harder. The band probably sucks anyway, as do most bands that utilize parody.