Albums currently kicking your ass

communion.jpg

Judging by the coverart I want to say it sounds like a generic ripoff of either Cancer or Textures.

Nerp to both, sounds a lot like standard "war" death metal but it's done really professionally...imagine older Amon Amarth + Bolt Thrower maybe?

As am I. If that album doesnt deliver... I'm gonna be fairly disappointed.

I would link you guys to samples but their Myspace 404's and their site isn't up. Youtube's got nothing. I got it randomly in that Century Media random CD deal. It's solid stuff.

I would link you guys to samples but their Myspace 404's and their site isn't up. Youtube's got nothing. I got it randomly in that Century Media random CD deal. It's solid stuff.

Yeah I couldnt find anything to listen to online, which is making me even more interested now.

I found the album on vinyl, Im ordering it today.

lost+horizon+-+a+flame+to+the+ground+beneath.jpg

Haven't listened to much PM lately, saw this gem mentioned in the PM thread and it had to go on, fantastic album.

I couldn't even find a solid blogspot mention, much less a rapidshare. Just EncycMetallum page.