Albums currently kicking your ass

Fear%20of%20Tomorrow.jpg

They're bad because they sound uninspired and lack original songwriting compared to their first two albums.

So in other words, they sound bad to you compared to other works by the band that are basically a completely different style. Well...yeah. Things must be seen in their own context in order for a relevant opinion to be formed on them, though.

So in other words, they sound bad to you compared to other works by the band that are basically a completely different style. Well...yeah. Things must be seen in their own context in order for a relevant opinion to be formed on them, though.

Or he could just, you know, base his judgment on the fact that he finds their earlier style better.

Why? I don't need to take into account that the two eras of the band are different in order for me to say Slaughter of the Soul sucks and The Red in the Sky is Ours is brilliant. I also gave reasons why I don't like their latter-day albums so I hardly see how the context was dismissed anyway.

At The Gates are awesome all the way through, I love all their albums. Not sure why SOTS gets such bad press from a lot of people, its a wildly different style from their earlier stuff but still very good.

3291.jpg

Also:

AttheHeartofWinter.jpg

:worship: