Albums currently kicking your ass

^ The last 4 posts are full of win. Currently kicking my ass:

Castevet - Mounds of Ash

B003FA50X4.jpg

BTW einherjar, i listened to your band Junkyard Kings early today and it was really good stuff. You say old band so I'm assuming it no longer exists? Would definitely fit on a Black Crowes or Drive By Truckers tour.

Luror+The+Iron+Hand+of+Blackest+Terr.gif

This Luror album is kicking my ass atm.Pretty psyched to see the Abominator-Barbarian War Worship demo is getting the treatment it deserves at NWN! i'll be picking this up next week,Yosuke says he will eventually do a cd version depending on money and time constraints.

This is the Hail dude right? So it's worth giving a listen? I must've been put off by the ridiculous name. Legacies Unchain is pretty good too.

Um, kinda. It was done by a session member of Hail and features the main member of Hail (Dirtmaster) on session drums, so I guess so.

It's pretty strange music, but totally fucking cool. It has all the primal and barbaric feel of Hail but with a more (and non-gay) avant-garde approach.

It's been on the web for a while... it had been sitting on my hard drive for weeks, I think.

S/T is better... but, tough act to follow.

16969.jpg

I read in a magazine about this being one of the top examples of technical death metal, so decided to pick it up. Very impressive! Love the lead guitar style on here.