Albums currently kicking your ass

Runemagick+-+Enter+the+Realm+of+Death.jpg

Surprisingly almost as good as The Supreme Force of Eternity.

I remember listening to On Funeral Wings and thinking that it was hideously boring, but that was 6 years ago and my taste has gotten a little bit better since then so I might spin that again later today. Unless, I'm listening to the wrong album?

I remember listening to On Funeral Wings and thinking that it was hideously boring, but that was 6 years ago and my taste has gotten a little bit better since then so I might spin that again later today. Unless, I'm listening to the wrong album?

Check out the first two. The Supreme Force of Eternity would make my top ten of death metal these days. It's flawless.

Was about to say something along these lines.

folder.jpg

Blood Revolt-Indoctrine
So this just truned up,I've only given it two spins but i'm already enjoying it,Nemtheanga's vocals are great on this.He does sing in that fucked up off kilter tone for the majority of the album but occassionally he reminds of the Revenge/Axis singer,it's definately off putting at first but i'm loving it so far.This is some pretty twisted shit.
edit:been spinning this all arvo now and it's getting better everytime,once you get over the initial shock of the vocals it all fits perfectly,i'm fucking loving this!
album-stone-temple-pilots.jpg