Albums currently kicking your ass

Ulysses+Siren.jpg

Machine Head - Burn My Eyes.

every other album is seriously like 3 good songs and then all filler (through the ashes of empires is ok) but this one seriously stomps ass. haven't listened to it in hellaaa days.

You reckon? fuck i'm loving it...that is a weird statement coming from a Czech,this band is all about progression and i think this along with with Black Seal is a pinnacle..oh well each to there own...fucking superb album.
edit: fucking sniper make a shitty statement then fuck off LOL

You reckon? fuck i'm loving it...that is a weird statement coming from a Czech,this band is all about progression and i think this along with with Black Seal is a pinnacle..oh well each to there own...fucking superb album.
edit: fucking sniper make a shitty statement then fuck off LOL

I really dislike it, yeah. First two are kinda legendary, yeah, but I hate the shit Root released later. I spinned the new one few times but still.

EDIT: They're going for the "epic" feel but fail at it and at good black-metal imo, if you need a reason.

Well then i'd suggest you listen again,one thing about this legendary band,you won't get the same album twice..and to me that is a great thing:)
edit: these dudes are above and beyond what most peeps perception of BM is.Big Boss is an ordained member for christs sake!

Well then i'd suggest you listen again,one thing about this legendary band,you won't get the same album twice..and to me that is a great thing:)
edit: these dudes are above and beyond what most peeps perception of BM is.Big Boss is an ordained member for christs sake!

Yeah, you'll get two kinda cool albums and then it's going down and down. And I'm not saying Kargeras is meh, I mean it's actually bad. And the albums around it too.

EDIT: But sloughfeg, this is like the first time I see our musical opinions differ tbh, and I know this one is controversial among blackmetal fans.