Albums currently kicking your ass

Yeah Mort why do you do that shit? are you trying to provoke? I mean you're a nice enough dude but...just why? at least put it in the non-metal section.

i'm not trying to provoke anyone, it isn't like i was calling anyone gay for not liking it, or that what they were listening to sucked and was nothing compared to Mobb Deep.

I happened to be listening to it and love the album so - posted it.

7113832x.jpg

2968919955_24d27-f097a.jpg

Expected it to bore me to death, but it was actually highly enjoyable for most parts.

lmao, gallowbraid. the dude who runs that band is such a fucking faggot.

Never heard the band, but the name conjures up intensely homoerotic images of a valiant knight with a long braid of blond hair and a willing anus.

Yep, this

band is gay, but this

Mobb_Deep_Album_The_Infamous.jpg

is teh best album evarrrr.

Rock on, you fucking frauds.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Jedi Mind Tricks" might be the only rap act ever thats not worthless garbage only for black people.

"Jedi Mind Tricks" might be the only rap act ever thats not worthless garbage only for black people.

Hmm, Deltron 3030 wrote a concept album loosely based upon The Matrix, Del Tha Funkee Homosapian raps about anything from bad breath to video games, Genelec & Memphis Reigns primarily rap about conspiracy theories, Atmosphere (who are shit) but primarily focus on things that affect the average suburb dweller far more than any inner city person, a tribe called quest who were famous for being part of the Conscious Rap movement focusing on positivity, OutKast, etc.

In other words, stop being such a faggot bigot.

And metal is nothing but people screaming and slamming on their guitars

If you're a whiny little homeboy who went into rap because playing actual instruments was too difficult and generally bewildering for you, then I can easily see how saying this could help you sleep at night. :lol:

You are such an embarassing moron.

Hahaha who exactly am I embarrassing here? All the embarrassment here belongs to the person who posted rap crap in a metal forum then got her knickers in a terrible twisted knot and insulted metal (metal forum, hello?) when somehow INEXPLICABLY people actually called her out for posting the rap crap. :lol::lol:.

Oh good god, you need to turn up your sarcasm detectors.

/me np: Wu-Tang Clan - [Wu-Tang Forever (Disc 2) #04] Little Ghetto Boys [192 kbps]

Goddamn this beat is fucking killer. Rae owns the shit out of it.