Albums currently kicking your ass

65859.jpg

Nokturnal+Mortum+-+Goat+Horns+(1997).jpg

My copy should be in the mail tomorrow... I've waited way too long to own this.

Just bought this a couple days ago:
Nokturnal+Mortum+-+To+the+Gates+of+Blasphemous+Fire+(1998).bmp

EDIT: I'm of the opinion that Mort should stop posting rap albums in this thread. :cool: I'm also of the opinion that NocturnalNemesis is making a huge fool out of himself (herself?).

Thank you all for staying on my ass about this album. I put this on Sunday and it totally blew me away finally. The sheer intensity this album possesses is ridiculous.

Human_Album.jpg

I am just now starting to appreciate hip hop as a genre. Thanks in large part to this album:

blackstar_LRG.jpg

To keep this post metal I am really enjoying the heavy metal goodness of Dawnbringer's latest.

Dawnbringer-Nucleus.jpg

Thank you all for staying on my ass about this album. I put this on Sunday and it totally blew me away finally. The sheer intensity this album possesses is ridiculous.

Schuldiner's solos are fucking cosmic as shit.

WHAT WENT WRONG TO THEIR
PICTURE PERFECT LIFE

favorite part of the album, or at least favorite line.

I am just now starting to appreciate hip hop as a genre. Thanks in large part to this album:

blackstar_LRG.jpg

To keep this post metal I am really enjoying the heavy metal goodness of Dawnbringer's latest.

Dawnbringer-Nucleus.jpg

Fuck yeah:kickass:..i'm expecting the new Dawnbringer to rock up to my place anytime now also expecting it to kick some major ass.I just got the new Therion in the mail,can't wait to spin that one aswell.