Albums currently kicking your ass

Very cool disc indeed. Thanks again for bringing it to my attention.

:danceboy:

FINALLY! I find someone here who is into the fusion shreddy odd time weird stuff! I never thought I'd see the day on this board.

I did grab the Pavor album last night. I only was able to listen to 1/2 the first track, but it seemed pretty promising. The bass also has a really weird sound for a metal album. It was a bit different & the vocals were damn br00tal.

FINALLY! I find someone here who is into the fusion shreddy odd time weird stuff! I never thought I'd see the day on this board.

I did grab the Pavor album last night. I only was able to listen to 1/2 the first track, but it seemed pretty promising. The bass also has a really weird sound for a metal album. It was a bit different & the vocals were damn br00tal.

If you're into some odd timing stuff, may I suggest......

"Behold... The Arctopus - Skullgrid"

behold2007.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/beholdthearctopus

Check out the tune "Canada"

Strange trio of musicians. I think you'll dig it.

I've never really been into anything I've heard from them, but I will give that album a shot. It's their best album, right?

They only have 2 out that I know of. "Skullgrind" is the newest of the two. They have an earlier disc out called, "Nano-Nucleonic Cyborg Summoning". That one is pretty damn good as well. I think it's a little heavier that Skullgrind. But I'd give them both a listen if you can.