Albums currently kicking your ass

Agatus_-_Dawn_of_Martyrdom.jpg

92_tomb_of_the_mutilated.jpg

Forgot I actually owned this. I know these guys get a lot of crap here, but this is honestly one of my favorite osdm albums of all time.

He's back!

Also, does anyone have the new Tales of Medusa album, I have been trying to find it online but it is impossible. I would appreciate an upload :cool:

PM me if you have the goods.

There's a new Tales of Medusa album?

well shit.

maybe one of these days they'll actually release this shit to the public and not just people in contact with the band.

92_tomb_of_the_mutilated.jpg

Forgot I actually owned this. I know these guys get a lot of crap here, but this is honestly one of my favorite osdm albums of all time.

BETWEEN THE LEGS I LOVE TO CARVE
MY COCK IS DRIPPING WITH HER BLOOD

Great album, probably my 2nd favourite from CC (just behind The Bleeding).

There's a new Tales of Medusa album?

well shit.

maybe one of these days they'll actually release this shit to the public and not just people in contact with the band.

I think there is, unless M-A is steering me wrong: http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=282872

It would be nice if there were more copies made, yeah. Triumphant Serenade was outstanding IMO, that's why I want to hear the new one.

Also, thanks to this thread I listened to the Christian Mistress album, solid heavy metal for sure.

I think there is, unless M-A is steering me wrong: http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=282872

It would be nice if there were more copies made, yeah. Triumphant Serenade was outstanding IMO, that's why I want to hear the new one.

Also, thanks to this thread I listened to the Christian Mistress album, solid heavy metal for sure.

after searching around through google I saw some pictures of the LP.

I wasn't going to reply in order to avoid a topic that I'm seemingly unable to talk about without getting crap for doing so, but now that there's a discussion underway, yes, there is a new Tales of Medusa album out, and it's easily the best thing that they've done so far. And I'm also quite glad that there are no mp3s of it circulating (yet), not because I don't want people to hear it, but, as I've said before, 1) the band doesn't want their music to be spread digitally, and, as should be obvious to everybody here, 2) I am very much opposed to illegal downloading. There were 200 copies made of the new LP, double any other pressing. I've posted their contact email multiple times, including like 3 years ago, so if you're not in contact with the band by now, it's your own fault.

As far as the music goes, all of the songs are taken from the 4 demos released after the first EP. A few people here will have heard the 2 songs from the Storms over Hellespont demo (I believe Einherjar, V5, and maybe rms got copies). The rest of the material is largely in that vein as well, which in turn is largely in the vein of the first album. Their style hasn't changed at all, only been sharpened.

And as for the thread topic:

282872.jpg