Albums currently kicking your ass

Man i'd lash out and buy that without hesitation but like I said am really hanging for this Sacriphyx split and have $ set aside for it but in the next few weeks i'll definately pick it up based on your rec.
ADORIORanthor.jpg

Fucking hell!! This is the shit!! Totally insane!!

There aren't any vids of them on youtube....dammit. Do they play doom? Because I found this and it says one of the guys from Sacriphyx was in this band.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKDdtV4y-64"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKDdtV4y-64[/ame]

hehe yeah I tried too and came up with the same results,hardly surprising though since they've only released a 7inch ep and a split vinyl album.One of those bands that only dwells deep underground.They've released fuck all so far.only about 6 or 7 songs over two releases but those songs are unbelievable.If you're familiar with Stargazer,they are about the only band i could compare them with.Very unique mix of death and black,done the Aussie way.

One of their members is from my alltime favourite Australian band,Misery's Omen and they are due to release another split album anyday through Nuclear War Now!.I also totally recommend Misery's Omen,some of the best suicidal and fucked up BM you'll ever hear this side of Bethlehem.
1284046938_aa262.jpg

This album is epic beyond beleif and imo a 100% improvement on their last,really mind boggingly fucking good.

Ah I remember this now. They have some songs with clean guitars and what not. Hmmmmmm I remember I wrote this guys off awhile back but after further inspection it seems I might have to give them a second chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
sloughfegkillers: Whats this about new Sacriphyx? I haven't heard/read any news for a while. All I know is any mention of their name and suddenly I have a wallet in my hand and I'm whipping out the ol' debit card. Their track on the Stargazer split is fucking amazing. Need more now.

Oh fuck, I'm actually enjoying this a lot! Mainly the production. When I put it fucking loud there's nothing annoying and it just rips my fucking ass. Maybe I'm getting drunk but I'm pretty sure I will enjoy it the same tommorow morning. Entertaining death metal fucking party (!). nobody will tell me death metal is not fucking alive. I'll fucking kill anybody who tries to.

mutantsupremacy-infinitesuffering.jpg

EDIT: Also, I laughed at the review on MA, particularily at this sentence:

“Morbid Dismemberment” is the only track that really steps over the gore threshold, detailing the acts of a grave robbing interior decorator.