Albums currently kicking your ass

Immortal-BattlesInTheNorth-Front.jpg

What did you think of Sacriphyx brooks? Pretty rad huh?
vbecd.jpg

I like them a lot & I want to hear more. Crapples sent me a link to their split with Stargazer & I also downloaded the Lone Pine EP. I can't find anything for their new split. I saw that the owner of Nuclear War Now might be pressing a Sacriphyx CD in the future that might include all of their material up to this point. I will definitely buy that if it comes to light.

I like them a lot & I want to hear more. Crapples sent me a link to their split with Stargazer & I also downloaded the Lone Pine EP. I can't find anything for their new split. I saw that the owner of Nuclear War Now might be pressing a Sacriphyx CD in the future that might include all of their material up to this point. I will definitely buy that if it comes to light.

Oh cool,Lone Pine is amazing.Yeah I saw that on the NWN! forum aswell,i'll be buying that one also.

In my honest opinion, nothing. Seriously.
Yeah man people are always complaining about Battles in the North, but I think its great. The guitars have such a... sharp? sound to them, its almost piercing imo, and the atmosphere on that whole album just feels so cold, I love it. Blizzard Beasts on the other hand, now there's one to complain about.

231tuv.jpg

I cant stress how much I love this album. The top of the top of the top of my favorite metal albums of all time.

With sacred blade, self mutilate.
To my own wounds I masturbate.

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass: