Albums currently kicking your ass

img_7326_090cult.jpg

Such a fantastic death\thrash record. Cant wait for the new album, under two months left.

folder.jpg

Fucking nasty. I find it bizarre these guys arent on M-A... and rym calls them grind/math/metalcore... they're slow roaring walls of doom and sludge on this album.

I just downloaded a copy of this until I can get my hands on a real one. Absolute monster of an album.

Horna - Envaatnags Eflos Solf Esgantaavne

69425.jpg

Strange band, they've released so much stuff, most of which I actually dislike. But this is a good album, the reviews I read were kinda right.

I just downloaded a copy of this until I can get my hands on a real one. Absolute monster of an album.

I actually bought that album the day it came out. If you like it, their other album is probably worth checking out too... although I dont think it's quite as good. It's faster, and with more core influence.

I actually bought that album the day it came out. If you like it, their other album is probably worth checking out too... although I dont think it's quite as good. It's faster, and with more core influence.

Yeah I had a listen to a couple of tracks on youtube. Sounds pretty good, but not as huge.