Albums currently kicking your ass

451399.jpg

:headbang:
underrated Canadian death metal gem.

Do you read the things you type before you post them?

I hate Opeth's fans... but I'll admit I feel the need to listen to one of the first three albums every now and then.

what are you on about? my comment has nothing to do with opeth. i listen to few metal bands right now and that just happens to be one of the groups i enjoy, every time i post something someone makes a comment about them because they're in my signature. which i've been to lazy to change for the past year

That's awfully sweet of you. And I'm glad you feel drawn towards Opeth every once in a while, it warms my heart. God I love Opeth, I just don't make a habit of masturbating all over them in every thread, then I would be hated. Everything that can be said about Opeth has pretty much been said already, discussion of them is pointless.
Well put, and ditto.

and a complete change of pace for me but its kicking my arsehole
ironwill.jpg

what are you on about? my comment has nothing to do with opeth. i listen to few metal bands right now and that just happens to be one of the groups i enjoy, every time i post something someone makes a comment about them because they're in my signature. which i've been to lazy to change for the past year

The first sentence in that post was the only thing referring to you.

Silence is a really gay album. Seriously, I feel like my balls shrink and shrivel as I listen to it. But, it does have some cool songs.

Silence is a really gay album. Seriously, I feel like my balls shrink and shrivel as I listen to it. But, it does have some cool songs.

Haha, that's horrible. I also read some comments on youtube:

#
this song keeps me from drugs

suicide is painless from marilyn manson keeps me from suicide

a change of seasons from dream theater makes me happy again after i become sad

the three most mature influences of my life live in music

sonata arctica helps me direct my emotions instead of me pushing them away because i can't bear those.

just one more night till i can be happy again for two days, then i'll be in the city i belong instead of where my parents moved to while lieing to me
vannallezzennogwat před 3 měsíci

#
First time I heard this song, two planes attacked World Trade Center at that moment. Blue feelings...
insightmetal před 3 měsíci

Amazing.