Albums currently kicking your ass

250600.jpg

Wow. It's gems like these that need to be properly released. Thank High Roller Records and Planet Metal. Seriously, this is incredible.

and what is the name of that?

ima noob but want to hear it

I dive into the sound of this album and masturbate to it suffocating myself to deadly death beneath everything alive:

slugathor.jpg

i don't know what to think about quicksand dream, i'm not a fan as it is of the traditional heavy metal comeback, the only band i kind of like is ghost, they're pretty cool. but to me it all sounds really lame, but i've never been a fan of traditional heavy metal anyways

i don't know what to think about quicksand dream, i'm not a fan as it is of the traditional heavy metal comeback, the only band i kind of like is ghost, they're pretty cool. but to me it all sounds really lame, but i've never been a fan of traditional heavy metal anyways

Do you read the things you type before you post them?

2928282494Opeth_Morningrise1996.jpg

I hate Opeth's fans... but I'll admit I feel the need to listen to one of the first three albums every now and then.

That's awfully sweet of you. And I'm glad you feel drawn towards Opeth every once in a while, it warms my heart. God I love Opeth, I just don't make a habit of masturbating all over them in every thread, then I would be hated. Everything that can be said about Opeth has pretty much been said already, discussion of them is pointless.

Back to the ass-kicking, this has been pleasing me a lot lately as well.
52785_362.jpg