Albums currently kicking your ass

Yeah, 'bad vocals' is not really an interesting criticism at all. And like there's even some canonical standard of what counts as good vocals in metal. That would make more sense if you were talking about classical music or something. But how the fucking hell do you have fruitful arguments about what's good and bad vocalwise when there is no clear standard at all and everybody sounds like a fucking angry bear or something?

To be fair, I can see why people don't like them and my "if you hate this, you hate fun" statement was pretty adolescent. But that applies to almost everything ever created.

651ab7321d6d622b8fb837ab6123c08a.jpg

.....wh-wh-whaaaaat the..... :err:

Currently iv stumbled upon the album Conqueror by Mechina and it is quite literally the most "epic" metal album iv heard in a while...It's like Fear Factory copulated with Symphony X in space...

Last edited by a moderator:
61YI071eNzL._SS500_.jpg

This is some interesting stuff. Guys are from Roswell, all samples are from real accounts of alien encounters. Album was recorded by band in 2000, shortly before they were "abducted." They released the album when they were returned to earth on 2006. :lol:

Other than that, good grind.

61YI071eNzL._SS500_.jpg

This is some interesting stuff. Guys are from Roswell, all samples are from real accounts of alien encounters. Album was recorded by band in 2000, shortly before they were "abducted." They released the album when they were returned to earth on 2006. :lol:

Other than that, good grind.

I actually bought the mp3 album on Amazon to support the guys; I first found their Soundclick(!) page in like '03 or '04 and was wondering when they'd finally release Relics Of A Dark Star. The mp3 copy I had before didn't have any song titles or anything, and it seems like they remastered the new mp3s. Great band, and criminally unknown.