Albums currently kicking your ass

Disincarnate-SoulErosionDemo.jpg

Coroner - no moar color
Cynic - focus ( had it for four years but ive finally grown to apreciate it as much as it deserves)
Acid Death's discography

88_forbidden_evil.jpg

Probably my favorite thrash album since I bought it from Ozz a while back.

I saw someone list the new Decrepitaph. How does it compare to the first and second? The first is great, second bores me really quick.

God, Sacramentary Abolishment, Axis of Advance, and Rites of thy Degringolade all rule so fucking much (though AoA is miles ahead of the other two, imo). I love how they ushered war metal into the conceptual realm without a hint of pretense or loss of sheer visceral brutality.

Obey is certainly amazing, but I've come to enjoy Strike even more recently. Both are masterful examples of programmatic music of any genre, and I think that Obey is more nuanced in the psychological department; but the overall scope of Strike and the metaphysical implications that culminate in "Nix the Sphere" take the cake for me. I can never decide if my overall favorite AoA song is "Curtailing Factors of Interference" or "Cube of Odium" though, as they're both damn near perfect.

Anyway, to stay on topic:

12934.jpg

God, Sacramentary Abolishment, Axis of Advance, and Rites of thy Degringolade all rule so fucking much (though AoA is miles ahead of the other two, imo). I love how they ushered war metal into the conceptual realm without a hint of pretense or loss of sheer visceral brutality.

Obey is certainly amazing, but I've come to enjoy Strike even more recently. Both are masterful examples of programmatic music of any genre, and I think that Obey is more nuanced in the psychological department; but the overall scope of Strike and the metaphysical implications that culminate in "Nix the Sphere" take the cake for me. I can never decide if my overall favorite AoA song is "Curtailing Factors of Interference" or "Cube of Odium" though, as they're both damn near perfect.

Anyway, to stay on topic:

12934.jpg

Sacramentary Abolishment,AoA and Rites Of Thy Degringolade are fucking amazing man,for me Sacramentary Abolishment's 'The Distracting Stone' is my favourite,it's still one of the most unique sounding albums i've come across.Their lyrical approach was just as crazy and intelligent as the music.AoA are basically the same band minus the genius that is Paulus Kressman.Reading his lyrics for Rites and SA is quite unbelievable in itself and then the music,fucking dude's insane.As for AoA, I love Strike also,along with everything else they've done.