Albums currently kicking your ass

assaulter_boundless.jpg

Until I hear the new Sabbat album next week I'm saying that these guys are the best black/thrash band going and fuck you if you think something different than what I think. Standout from this album is "The Perpetual War" but the whole thing is really phenomenal.

Who the fuck ever told you you were permitted to take a break from posting here, asshole? Stick around, this forum could use more people that actually talk about music, let alone good music.

Who the fuck ever told you you were permitted to take a break from posting here, asshole? Stick around, this forum could use more people that actually talk about music, let alone good music.

:lol: Every time I try to come back I end up driven away within a couple days by all of the genuine condescension around here. Let's just see what happens this time. You really have to hear that album asap Matt. I honestly haven't headbanged like that since the first time I heard Triumph of Death. (Obviously don't interpret that statement as me saying I think it's Hellhammer-quality though.)

Imaginations is definitely my favorite Blind Guardian album.

pus+vomit.jpg

Looking through my cds earlier... came upon this. Forgot how good it was. :kickass:

:lol: Every time I try to come back I end up driven away within a couple days by all of the genuine condescension around here. Let's just see what happens this time. You really have to hear that album asap Matt. I honestly haven't headbanged like that since the first time I heard Triumph of Death. (Obviously don't interpret that statement as me saying I think it's Hellhammer-quality though.)

Yeah, it does get to be a bit much, which is why I "lurk moar" these days. I didn't even know the new Assaulter was out already, I'll definitely have to get that.

I bought it from brooks55. Great album. I love how the snare is initially all that you can hear on the first couple of listens, but once you get used to it, you begin to hear how complex and melodic the music really is.

This monster is great as well, I may need to revist my top 10 of 2010 list.

281314.jpg