Albums currently kicking your ass

wkqons.jpg

Easily their best. Awesome fucking album

I have to say, I prefer the EP before it, mostly because Murderer is easily one of the best German speed metal songs ever.

Also anyone who enjoys Walls of Jericho needs to download the first Mephisto album. I say download mostly because it's impossible to even find and even if you did find it, it would probably cost a bajillion dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, I prefer the EP before it, mostly because Murderer is easily one of the best German speed metal songs ever.

Hah! Yo mutantllama, you know the EP before it is included on the Walls of Jericho compilation I mentioned above, right? Again, it is ironic that the centrepiece of this compilation gets surpassed by the "incl."-material.

Hah! Yo mutantllama, you know the EP before it is included on the Walls of Jericho compilation I mentioned above, right? Again, it is ironic that the centrepiece of this compilation gets surpassed by the "incl."-material.

I consider the EP and Walls of Jericho separate entities even if they are on the say disk. Anyways I think we can all agree that Kai fronted Helloween kicks major ass.

wkqons.jpg

Easily their best. Awesome fucking album

How about suck a cock? Keeper ! & II are easily their best albums.

marissanadleralbum.jpg

So good, easily one of the best I've heard this year. Strangely more 'upbeat' than her usual depression soaked folk, but sadness/longing/regret does still permeate the whole of it.

Which songs? (Listening to LTDI as I post this. Obsessed)

I relistened to the album and I think it's starting to click tbh. Only song that really bugs me now, is A Spell to Awaken the Temple... Which is a great song, don't get me wrong, but it sounds really fucking similar to the opener and it really gets on my goddamn nerves.

I've no picture of it, but I discovered that Swiss band Dalagan there are 2 weeks ago after that their guitarist sent it to me. I can't stop to listen their first album 'Dalagan' (2010), it's really a great one. Not sure where you can find it, but you can visit their page on Myspace (http://http://www.myspace.com/dalaganofficial) to listen few songs :headbang: I'm playing one song in my radio show every week since I got the album :D I'm going to see them live in a local festival in August :)