Albums currently kicking your ass

What kind of stuff that "Rippikoulu" is? It means "Sunday school" in finnish btw. :D

Anyways, I just picked up "Hellbound" by Torture Squad, and man the album is fucking killer. Awesome death/thrash, one of the few old school brazilian thrash bands that haven't lost their edge.

Awesome Finnish death metal.

Yes, really have to get around to picking up some Wolf.

A friend of mine asked me if I listen to Ulver the other day and it brought back memories of their beautiful soundscapes, both new and old.

Moonsorrow - V: Havitetty is an incredible album and I've pretty much been waking up to it every day. I need to get my hands on Verisakeet.

206992.jpg

Just discovered them the other day...gonna see em at the Scion Rock Fest. :)

Moonsorrow - V: Havitetty is an incredible album and I've pretty much been waking up to it every day. I need to get my hands on Verisakeet.

Kivenkantaja is still my favorite by them. Verisakeet is awesome too. V: Havitetty sets an incredible mood, but it's not one of my favorites. Still a good album though.

Skitsystem! Nice, those albums are very hard to find these days, and that's coming from a Swede!

I haven't heard that one. I ripped Evil Star from a friend who said I would totally love the album. He was right. I really like their cover of "(Don't Fear) The Reaper".

LOL Wolf?Ulver?,nice,two of my favourite bands(ever! Ulver especially),If you like Evil Star,you will love,Black Wings,a bit rawer/pissed sounding,very awesome is Black Wings,yeah the cover of (Don't Fear)The Reaper is ace :kickass:
the cover of 'A Dangerous Meeting',on 'Black Wings' is even better