Albums currently kicking your ass

awesome

Cattle_Decapitation_-_The_Harvest_Floor.jpg

What the hell? I didn't even know they put a new one out! I'm getting it asap then. They've always been a favorite of mine. I think I've seen them live 6 or 7 times too, cuz they play here all the god damn time.

I'm being owned by 'Show No Mercy' right now.

Whoever wrote "Blotted Science" on here - thanks...these songs are pretty sweet.

Good stuff.

lol @ people posting pics of cd's where the name and title are so fucked up illegible no one can read it. Thanks for nothing!

I'm going through these slowly but surely - keep em coming!

For me...I guess Electric hellfire Club - Elecronomicon...all their other stuff is yuck..

The breakdown chorus is freakin awesome...WIRED..IN BLOOD...WIRED...IN BLOOD...

Then the riff movement starting at 6:00...love it...no idea why these guys don't do metal instead of that dance crap. 9 minutes of electro black symphony.

Last edited by a moderator:
And this opening riff is kicking my ass....probably in a top 10 of all time thrash riffs up there with Reigning blood

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib85HeGOcVE&feature=related[/ame]

Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings!!!!!
Abigail Williams - In The Shadow Of A Thousand Suns
Dawn Of Relic - One Night In Carcosa
Angra - Temple Of Shadows
Augury - Concealed
Benighted - Icon
Decrepit Birth - Diminishing Between Worlds

and....

512eQEgYiGL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

One of my all time favorites, I sure hope the new one comes out sometime this decade lol.

whalin-wintersun.jpg

Mine looks exactly like that, except mine has a dude getting zapped in an electric chair and it says Metallica on the top. Oh, and it's not outside.

*edit* Now that I think about it, it looks hardly like that besides the blue.