Albums currently kicking your ass

Early goregrind is fucking insanity.
7539.jpg

Anyone ever seen the movie the cover art is from, btw?
I cant remember the name exactly... but a priest commits suicide, then his corpse comes back to life demon possessed. His eyes make contact with the girl, she starts to foam at the mouth, then bleed, then her guts themselves start to pour from her mouth.

centinex-subconsciouslobotomy_LRG.jpg

Centinex's lovely first album. extremely rare, reissued by memento mori, with Under the blackened sky and Transcend the dark chaos demos attached. Fun stuff. I'm also really glad they decided to go with new artwork. Here's the original:
Centinex%2B-%2BSubconscious%2BLobotomy.jpg

Early goregrind is fucking insanity.
7539.jpg

Anyone ever seen the movie the cover art is from, btw?
I cant remember the name exactly... but a priest commits suicide, then his corpse comes back to life demon possessed. His eyes make contact with the girl, she starts to foam at the mouth, then bleed, then her guts themselves start to pour from her mouth.

City of the Living Dead.

Yea, its good movie lol.

1206463124_power.jpg

Seriously. This album's got it all - uptempo power metal anthems, 80's arena rock tracks, a ballad to die for and a title track that is the epitome of epic with a guitar solo that makes you want to pump your fist to high heaven. Mandatory euro power listening.