Albums currently kicking your ass

387.jpg

Haven't listened to this in a while.

Just picked up 2 skinless cds, "trample the weak, hurdle the dead" and "Progression towards evil"

Some stuff i used to listen to years ago when i first heard of them,it was worth the money. Check these guys out if your into death metal and havnt had the chance yet.

Just picked up 2 skinless cds, "trample the weak, hurdle the dead" and "Progression towards evil"

Some stuff i used to listen to years ago when i first heard of them,it was worth the money. Check these guys out if your into death metal and havnt had the chance yet.

Those are by far their worst albums, not even worth your time let alone money...Forshadowing Our Demise is all you need...Maybe From Sacrifice To Survival if you are feelin lucky.

fucking hell, no one is touching what these guys are doing. And I mean no one!
the speed, the riffs, the song writing, the musicianship...
With the release of their second disk I think they have taken over my #1 spot that has been held by Nile basically since I really got into metal.

They really are an amazing band and that album really is fucking incredible to say the least. Probably one of the most unique and talented bands to emerge in metal ever. Seriously. Shit is groundbreaking.

Autopsy%20Mental%20Funeral%20album%20cover%20artwork%20Terrorizer.jpg