Albums currently kicking your ass

3481574053109.jpg

Fallen in love with the band Nevermore. my fav album atm is nevermore, by nevermore... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, not 'definitely' better. I'd say it IS better, but not by any excessive amount.

It's the vocalist on the new one really. She sounds really bored and is totally overshadowed by Alia O'Brien and Jex in that sort of stuff. I bought both those albums together though, so I'll have to listen to In the Chapel of the Black Hand a couple more times.

Been listening to this in the car all day
blood_ceremony.jpg

I really like this band in general... reminds me of some sort of cross between Black Sabbath, Jethro Tull, and Black Widow. And... I can listen to her voice for days.

It's the vocalist on the new one really. She sounds really bored and is totally overshadowed by Alia O'Brien and Jex in that sort of stuff. I bought both those albums together though, so I'll have to listen to In the Chapel of the Black Hand a couple more times.

Been listening to this in the car all day
blood_ceremony.jpg

I really like this band in general... reminds me of some sort of cross between Black Sabbath, Jethro Tull, and Black Widow. And... I can listen to her voice for days.

^ Hell yeah! They remind me of Coven(1960s).

^ To be honest I didn't like the last album so much. I'm a huge fan of the early albums, Panzer Division, World Funeral, Plague Angel and Rom 5:12.

The EP sounds a lot like Panzer Division (at least the first two songs), so I'm really anticipating the new album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAvnRuFdEtE

Fallen in love with the band Nevermore. my fav album atm is nevermore, by nevermore... lol

I've been a fan for almost 10 years. If you like the self titled so much, then consider yourself in good hands, because the rest of their discography is worlds better than that album. Check out especially The Politics of Ecstacy, Dreaming Neon Black and This Godless Endeavour.