Albums currently kicking your ass

462ddc18-db15-ef77.jpg

Ulcerate - The destroyers of all

autopsy-macabre_eternal.jpg

I really do like this album... It doesnt sound like severed survival or mental funeral, but if I wanted to listen to those, I would.
Great return album and it was so overdue, Abscess always fucking sucked..

I also just realized I've never even heard Acts of the Unspeakable.... pretty sure I thought it was a live album.... the fuck's wrong with me?

Borknagar-The Archaic Course.
I'd forgotten just how much I enjoy this album!!

Nice, about time this album got some appreciation. Definitely my favorite Borknagar album, which is saying a lot because The Olden Domain is phenomenal. Vortex's vocals are so good on this, and I love the atmosphere on this, immediately makes everything feel like autumn time.

I have two original vinyls of it. I've been thinking of selling one of them.

If those are the Deathlike Silence versions, then you're a lucky man. I'd like to be able to buy one, but tbh you could probably get a couple of hundred bucks for one on Ebay.

There's one on ebay atm for $89 with 5 days remaining on the auction. There's another one listed for $1,299, but no one is going to pay that much for a record.

gave this a spin not expecting much but i ended up liking it a lot

NIGHTWISH-IMAGINAERUM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
folder.jpg

Necromass - Abyss Calls Life
Obscure album reissued from the 90s.... (new album art is lame compared to this one)
Italian black metal with lots of death/thrash riffs... set at a doomy pace with a little bit of keyboards... and a very occult feel throughout.

This was a steal from NWN for $5.

Manilla Road-Playground Of The Damned
Despite my disliking of the drum production this is a fucking fantastic album.Sounds alot better on a crappy stereo system,on my home sound system it's very noticable.