Albums currently kicking your ass

Destroy+the.jpg

This is a good one! Fucking BRUTAL as Hel!

Horns!!

- The Viking

Yea, it's really something else. Not my usual style, but I saw them since they're local and I fell in love with their sound.

Also, they're attractive as fuck.

^I missed their show on the 26th due to a bunch of complications of getting the address from the show promoter. Spent 2 hours searching with my girlfriend nontheless.

Morokartworkforpreviewandinternetreleases.jpg

Agruss - Morok

^ I hope the opportunity displays itself. One of the things I stumbled upon in my search for the show was a Tech N9ne show out doors -_-. Fucking headache.

marduk-serpentsermon.jpg

Marduk - Serpent Sermon

These have been kicking my ass lately, havent had the time to whore them here:

l.jpg

Bile is fucking back. I've been waiting for this one for a long time and i'm very happy with it. Oh and for those who've had Camp Blood, similar stuff here but gone is the gurgled vocals, replaced with an absolutely loud in the mix death shout.
holy_shit_import-superchrist-19078643-frnt.jpg

Superchrist - Holy Shit
Alcohol fueled true heavy metal obviously inspired by Motorhead, but noy annoyingly so.
MH-DDR044.jpg

Begrime Exemious - Visions of the Scourge
Lightning fast death/black metal with the energy of punk in there throughout. Way better than I thought it would be.
Hellvetron-DeathScrollOfSevenHellsAndItsInfernalMajesties.jpg

This is stuck somewhere between death/doom and black metal, and has some of the coolest artwork I've ever seen.