Albums currently kicking your ass

iced-earth-days-of-purgatory-music-front-cover-1934.jpg

That artwork is pretty cool. Too bad it screams metalcore so hard I dont want to even youtube a track.

Drawn+And+Quartered+-+To+Kill+Is+Human+-+cover.jpg

Nasty stuff here. DaQ's first album is raw, crunchy osdm in the ways of incantation/immolation.

They're pretty damn solid live. Got to hang out with them for awhile back stage something like 8 years ago. Forget who they were playing with other than my drummer at the time had another band that was the local act for the show.

Sad+Wings+of+Destiny.jpg

Can't get enough of these guys, been listening to so much Priest these past few months. Still can't decide which I like the most though, this or Sin After Sin.

I checked this out solely because of the cover and fuck it's good. Would you recommend any other bands that play this style?

I'd recommend a couple:

1) Livelover - Konkurs
2) Silencer - Death Pierce Me
3) Bethlehem - SUIZID (there's a way longer version of the title)

Silencer is kinda famous for having absurd shriek/wail vocals, but if you can get past that the album is AMAZING.

I'd recommend a couple:

1) Livelover - Konkurs
2) Silencer - Death Pierce Me
3) Bethlehem - SUIZID (there's a way longer version of the title)

Silencer is kinda famous for having absurd shriek/wail vocals, but if you can get past that the album is AMAZING.

Lifelover is always the best rec. The other 2 are good, but fuck, Lifelover is so amazing.

Avernus+Sleeping.jpg

I love Suffocation! Seems with each album they bring the awesome.
Sucks that I've never seen them live.

I saw them live around when Souls To Deny came out and they sounded great, but I thought the album was pretty crappy and do not care for the new albums. I actually dig the Pyrexia-sermon of mockery more than Effigy. That and Rottrevore fullength are so fucking brutal. Not even just that, but the rythmn is just, fuck.