Albums currently kicking your ass

Hmm... well considering they are death metal... it could always be something like...

Crucify Jesus. Kill Christians. Let them Rot.

Not that it really matters either way....

Following the theme in getting in as much music as possible before work or the gf calls...

x0pks0.jpg

what sort of music do cult of luna play?

iv always been interested but havnt got around to checking them out yet. theyre a band that really intrigues me, even their name does.

what sort of music do cult of luna play?

iv always been interested but havnt got around to checking them out yet. theyre a band that really intrigues me, even their name does.

What else would intrigue you if you don't know what kind of music they play?

COL is like progressive sludgecore kinda stuff.

They're basically a pretty good Isis ripoff band. Isis are superior, natch.

operation+mindcrime

Possibly the greatest album of all time.

Dunno if I'd go that far, but that is a cool album indeed

I actually prefer Cult of Luna to Isis tbh. But that's just me. Eternal Kingdom had one of the coolest concepts ever.

I actually prefer Cult of Luna to Isis tbh. But that's just me. Eternal Kingdom had one of the coolest concepts ever.

and is one of the best albums of 2008, but that's just me. I really wish they would release the diary in some sort of story form, that'd be extremely cool.

I know basically nothing about Cult Of Luna but i read some fun trivia about Eternal Kingdom in a mag. The inspiration is supposed to come from some notes they found in a shut down mental hospital, about a guy named Holger Nilsson, and the album has this animal theme right? The journalist then mentioned that if you switch the name it becomes Nils Holgersson, who is an old novel character from a book in which he travels through the animal kingdom.. Seems like Cult Of Luna just made the mental hospital stuff up.