Albums currently kicking your ass

liveroadkill.jpg

^ Great stuff!
I've only really heard "The Book" aside from that album you listed, and while it's very different (It's got a Folk/Rock-ish vibe), it's still excellent and I'd definitely recommend it.

Not sure about their other stuff however.

Im currently listening to
Brodequin - Instruments of torture.. Id say its probably there second most extreme album next to festival of death but it's definetly there best musicially. For anyone who is into BDM, it never gets old to me.

Where's their black metal material, out of curiosity? Surely not on TTitU.
I'm not really the right guy to ask, like I said I only listened to "TTitU" and "The Book" and a few of their other songs.

That said, I find them pretty hard to label, they seem to play their own style of odd metal and I doubt you'll find much conventional black metal from them.
I think it's sort of like how some people call Mercyful Fate black metal even though they share little else than image/lyrics & atmosphere. If you know what I mean...

I've literally just woken up here in the UK and the first thing I played was Aeba's 'Shemhamforash'. Although I'm thinking about listening to Crest of Darkness's 'Evil Knows Evil'.