Albums currently kicking your ass

I haven't gotten a chance to give this album my full attention. What are the key tracks?

I actually think the second side (of the LP) is much better than the first, so I would rate the last four songs as being the best, especially "Chaos Breed" and "Crawl".

Would probably rate the group of tracks 3,4 and 5 the weakest.

No. Title
1. "Living Dead"
2. "Sinners Bleed"
3. "Evilyn"
4. "Blessed Be"
5. "Stranger Aeons"
6. "Chaos Breed"
7. "Crawl"
8. "Severe Burns"
9. "Through the Collonades"

morbid_angel_illud_divinum_insanus.jpg

That Lycus album is fucking sick.

It really is incredible. I'd have to add that album to my top 2013 albums list.

Had to check out that Molested Blod-Draum album after seeing it mentioned and praised in a thread here, and was really impressed! Some of the most interesting DM i've heard in awhile.

242816.jpg

It really is incredible. I'd have to add that album to my top 2013 albums list.

Had to check out that Molested Blod-Draum album after seeing it mentioned and praised in a thread here, and was really impressed! Some of the most interesting DM i've heard in awhile.

242816.jpg

One of my all time favorites, but I hope you didn't listen to the remastered version. The original version is best.

One of my all time favorites, but I hope you didn't listen to the remastered version. The original version is best.

Yeah, I listened to the remastered version. There's like 20-something songs on it, and the second half the songs say original, so I thought those were taken from the original? But yeah the artwork on this is really cool.