Albums currently kicking your ass

Yeah stoner doom is a damn hard balancing act. You cross into "dull" and it's game over.

As for me...

Kayo Dot - Coffins on Io
GA37dYol.jpg

Just released today. Fuck I love this band.

tumblr_inline_n0883bDNbS1qzxlbn.jpg

Killer electropop album!

Istapp-Blekinge.jpg

Winter is coming. One of my favorite melodic black metal release of the past few years.

Agreed.

I had a feeling it was going to be shit when they released I Am Nothing, so I didnt even bother with the wax or CD. I was more disappointed I missed out on the Electric Wizard rolling papers than anything...

New Electric Wizard is awesome. Incense of the Damned, I Am Nothing, Funeral For Your Mind are some of the best tracks they've conjured up in years. That being said, I like all their albums without a real favorite in the bunch. I have enjoyed Time to Die more on my first few listens than I had their past couple of albums. We'll see how it holds up with time but I don't see how anyone who enjoys Electric Wizard in any capacity could possibly hate Time to Die without some ill preconceived notion of some sort.

Exodus Bonded By Blood, and sometimes newer stuff. The band Vektor is soo awesome. Most talented and best new band in over a decade, well over.