Albums currently kicking your ass

399845.jpg

Grey Widow - I

Filthy sludge.

DragonForce's last two albums have been their best in my opinion. This one has just a little dark/heavy parts sprinkled in I've noticed from a few listens. Bumps it up even higher for me. Honestly might be one of my favorite releases this year.

Edit: @ the new Electric Wizard album
I honestly think it's terrible. Probably their worst. Fairly annoyed I bought the wax version.

Edit: @ the new Electric Wizard album
I honestly think it's terrible. Probably their worst. Fairly annoyed I bought the wax version.

Agreed.

I had a feeling it was going to be shit when they released I Am Nothing, so I didnt even bother with the wax or CD. I was more disappointed I missed out on the Electric Wizard rolling papers than anything...

Agreed.

I had a feeling it was going to be shit when they released I Am Nothing, so I didnt even bother with the wax or CD. I was more disappointed I missed out on the Electric Wizard rolling papers than anything...

Wha?? You guys don't like the new one? What's wrong with it? I thought it was awesome.

Wha?? You guys don't like the new one? What's wrong with it? I thought it was awesome.

Boring as fuck. Completely uninspired and overhyped.

That album has absolutely 0 replay value for me. They have way better material, and others of the genre have done better material...So why do I care to waste time on a album that isn't anything special and falls extremely short of what they're capable of? I was bored within the first 10 minutes and it just kept getting worse.

It's only the name "electric wizard" that sold that album. Not the music.

It's simple for me really. That's the first electric wizard album I've ever listened to in which I had zero desire to headbang.