Albums currently kicking your ass

a0131596977_10.jpg

my-brother-the-wind-once-there-was-a-time-when-time-and-space-were-one.jpg

My Brother The Wind - Once There Was A Time When Space And Time Were One

Pretty much been on repeat all week.

Fans of instrumental jam bands and psychedelia will approve. Think of a much milder version of Earthless, but just as psychedelic.

stoned-smiley.gif

My Brother The Wind - Once There Was A Time When Space And Time Were One

Pretty much been on repeat all week.

Fans of instrumental jam bands and psychedelia will approve. Think of a much milder version of Earthless, but just as psychedelic.

stoned-smiley.gif

Just checked out the song Garden Of Delights. Fuckin' groovy maaaaaaan, heh I like it

Speaking of music to listen to while high...Tangerine Dream - Phaedra does the job also

a3625788594_10.jpg

Sorry for the large size, it was all I could find :(

Ode Vinter - Obsidian Tomb

Local central Illinois metal band playing a dumb metal fest with the Angelust in Peoria, IL in a few weeks. Pretty cool stuff and when they play live it's just a fucking two piece. I wonder how the stand compared to the mighty Inquisition. I assume their more ambient tracks are left out of the setlist...

a3625788594_10.jpg

Sorry for the large size, it was all I could find :(

Ode Vinter - Obsidian Tomb

Local central Illinois metal band playing a dumb metal fest with the Angelust in Peoria, IL in a few weeks. Pretty cool stuff and when they play live it's just a fucking two piece. I wonder how the stand compared to the mighty Inquisition. I assume their more ambient tracks are left out of the setlist...
A few people have told me about that band. Haven't heard them though