Albums currently kicking your ass

1028090.jpg

This album has been killing me the past few weeks.

lol, I'm good friends with the nerd behind this band. I'm going to tell him that other people besides me are listening to them. Also, have you heard their new split with the mighty Eternal Champion?

282872.jpg

Blasting my vinyl copy of this. I'm so kvlt. This rules so fucking much.

Really? I also have their split with Eternal Champion, Eternal Champion's 7 inch and Gatekeeper's live cassette.

You fuuuucking cunt, you have something physical by Tales of Medusa!?
Argh I must be the only bastard that missed out... Mort owns this LP too the wanker.

If it makes you feel any better, my Tales LP received some sort of water/vomit/piss damage and both the sleeve, the little thing that lists my name and number, and the actual cover are damaged. I'm going to take it to a record store someday and see if they can fix it. It's like this moldy-like substance I'm not sure where it came from. My Jex Thoth LP is severely fucked because of it.

I was listening to Triumphant Serenade the other day at work (obviously on MP3 for maximum heresy), and realized that one of the songs contained a lyric "It's not ooooooooverrrrr / until it's oooooooverrrrrr / and now it's oooooooverrrrrrrr" (or something equally bad) and literally had to stifle giggling.

If it makes you feel any better, my Tales LP received some sort of water/vomit/piss damage and both the sleeve, the little thing that lists my name and number, and the actual cover are damaged. I'm going to take it to a record store someday and see if they can fix it. It's like this moldy-like substance I'm not sure where it came from. My Jex Thoth LP is severely fucked because of it.

Hoooly shit, what the fuck? I wonder what the fuck happened hey.
Hells Headbangers are selling Tales of Medusa buttons right now, maybe jump on that?

Really? I also have their split with Eternal Champion, Eternal Champion's 7 inch and Gatekeeper's live cassette.

You fuuuucking cunt, you have something physical by Tales of Medusa!?
Argh I must be the only bastard that missed out... Mort owns this LP too the wanker.

Cheers for the support, mate. Thanks for buying all of our shit. Did you order any of those direct from the band? Good chance I mailed your stuff out if you did.

I also have "The Fatal Wounding Gaze," complete with the owners certificate with my name on it. Plus my sexy embroidered patch. :D

Cheers for the support, mate. Thanks for buying all of our shit. Did you order any of those direct from the band? Good chance I mailed your stuff out if you did.

If I remember it right, I got your split with Eternal Champion from the Heavy Chains Records distro, I definitely got the Prophecy and Judgement cd through there, but I'm constantly receiving parcels so I could be wrong, the live tape I can't remember where I got that, though.
Whatever Gatekeeper releases next though I'll happily buy direct.

Your band kicks bollocks by the way, total praise!

Tales of Medusa is actually pretty rad from the stuff I've heard on YouTube. You're just butthurt cause you can't find a physical copy.