Albums currently kicking your ass

You won't be disappointed. The song "One Day You Will Teach Me To Let Go Of My Fears" is particularly spine-tingling. Yeah, Sleepmakeswaves abides by the "long ass emotional song titles"-law.

No one can beat Red Sparowes
"And by Our Own Hand Did Every Last Bird Lie Silent in Their Puddles, the Air Barren of Song as the Clouds Drifted Away. For Killing Their Greatest Enemy, the Locusts Noisily Thanked Us and Turned Their Jaws Toward Our Crops, Swallowing Our Greed Whole." –

I mean shit

and V shut your whore mouth they are awesome

The Angelic Process! Heard good things about them, should check 'em out soon

-

77d97075f9589164647dfe3c2f9fe904_full.jpg

Nightingale - I

Arguably my second favorite album ever (first would be my avatar)

I need to hear that. I've been playing Alive Again: the breathing shadow... on and off lately which is amazing and have to get around to checking out a different one.

No one can beat Red Sparowes
"And by Our Own Hand Did Every Last Bird Lie Silent in Their Puddles, the Air Barren of Song as the Clouds Drifted Away. For Killing Their Greatest Enemy, the Locusts Noisily Thanked Us and Turned Their Jaws Toward Our Crops, Swallowing Our Greed Whole." –

I mean shit

and V shut your whore mouth they are awesome

Red sparrowes is awful.

Sleep makes waves is god speed you black emperor only 16 minutes shorter. Instead of taking 2 years (antennas to heaven) it has taken me only 2 days to be completely blown away by the visions I see and the emotions I bare when I hear.....sleepmakeswaves