Albums currently kicking your ass

Cvr.jpg

I have it on EP but I just don't find it any good. It's boring imo, without any ideas. There are so many new OSDM bands that are better than this that I don't seea reason to listen to this band.

BTW, I played the 30 secs Christian Mistress sample on last.fm and it sounds fairly promising.

I have it on EP but I just don't find it any good. It's boring imo, without any ideas. There are so many new OSDM bands that are better than this that I don't seea reason to listen to this band.

BTW, I played the 30 secs Christian Mistress sample on last.fm and it sounds fairly promising.

I liked it. It was my first time hearing it (bought it since it was cheap and a friend said good things about it), yeah it's a little standard and doesn't do anything new, but it's fairly solid for what it is imo. The last track on the EP is the best one. Obviously not one of the best of recent times but I wouldn't say it's bad or anything.

goretrade.jpg

I liked it. It was my first time hearing it (bought it since it was cheap and a friend said good things about it), yeah it's a little standard and doesn't do anything new, but it's fairly solid for what it is imo. The last track on the EP is the best one. Obviously not one of the best of recent times but I wouldn't say it's bad or anything.

Yeah, the new Goretrade on the other side, is so fantastic. Best death metal full album of 2010 so far? So heavy.

I love the new Goretrade. my 2nd favorite brutal dm album this year (Defeated Sanity being first). It might even be a step up from Perception of Hate, which was probably my favorite album of 2006 tbh.

morbodio.jpg

Morbosidad/Perversor split - Invocaciones Demoniacas

cover.jpg

This is bad ass blasphemous Deicide inspired OSDM. Compilation of the 2 demos from 1991 and 1992. (this is what Black Witchery was in the 90s before changing to the band that put out Desecration of the Holy Kingdom).