Albums currently kicking your ass

bathory_under_the_sign_of_the_black_mark_front.jpg

Classic evil.

Symphony_Masses-Front.jpg

Favorite Therion album. Really need a copy with this artwork... the star on black that my copy has just isnt the same. This album is their beginning of transformation to different sound, it's a somewhat odd death metal album for anyone curious. I love Of Darkness and Beyond Sanctorum is good too... but this is just it for me. :kickass:

Symphony_Masses-Front.jpg

Favorite Therion album. Really need a copy with this artwork... the star on black that my copy has just isnt the same. This album is their beginning of transformation to different sound, it's a somewhat odd death metal album for anyone curious. I love Of Darkness and Beyond Sanctorum is good too... but this is just it for me. :kickass:

The new Beyond Sanctorum also has that fucking star. When I bought both albums online they were represented by the awesome original artworks, and then that other abomination was what I got.

I bought the box set that had Of Darkness, Beyond Sanctorum, and Symphony Masses. They all have the goddamn star. So ugly, I might not have bothered if I didnt get all three for $20.