Albums currently kicking your ass

Witchfynde_-_Give_em_Hell_7_-_Front.jpg

I hate that album. You'd think I'd like it but no.

autopsy-mental-funeral.jpg

Got this in the mail from brooks today. I swear all the guy did was take off the shrink wrap. Wonder when autopsy will be releasing more new stuff. I called them reforming when Horrific Obsession came out... and everyone said there was no way. :(

Edit: holy shit Macabre Eternal comes out in less than 2 months.

autopsy-mental-funeral.jpg

Got this in the mail from brooks today. I swear all the guy did was take off the shrink wrap. Wonder when autopsy will be releasing more new stuff. I called them reforming when Horrific Obsession came out... and everyone said there was no way. :(

Edit: holy shit Macabre Eternal comes out in less than 2 months.

That album is badass. Tied with Severed Survival as my favorite Autopsy release, and yes Macabre Eternal will rule. The cover art is amazing.

For Catacombs? That's the whole concept of the band, what album is that? I can't see :p
The album is Beneath the Columns of the Abandoned Gods by Funebrarum, a great early 90s Swedish death metal styled band from New Jersey. They released a great split with the Swedish death metal band Interment called Conjurations of the Sepulchral, which I have on CD. I highly recommend the discographies of both bands.

The album is Beneath the Columns of the Abandoned Gods by Funebrarum, a great early 90s Swedish death metal styled band from New Jersey. They released a great split with the Swedish death metal band Interment called Conjurations of the Sepulchral, which I have on CD. I highly recommend the discographies of both bands.
Your sig killed me :lol:

the-gallery.jpg