Albums currently kicking your ass

cg1.jpg

Lost Reflection has to be one of the best ballads I've heard.

my tent got raped up the ass one morning at party.san last year and these guys played really early that day so i was forced to miss them. fucking bullshit

Tribulation-TheHorror.gif

anyone who watches them at ROD this year can suck it. yes im jealous

StSHope.jpg

"The Justice of Suffering" is for sure one of the most beautiful songs ever made.

album10010.jpg

This album is fucking awesome. Plain and simple. Honestly the instrumental intro "The Inevitable" gives away how good this album will be if this is your first time. Cant find it on youtube to post it though.

album10010.jpg

This album is fucking awesome. Plain and simple. Honestly the instrumental intro "The Inevitable" gives away how good this album will be if this is your first time. Cant find it on youtube to post it though.
Brilliant album, though I always thought the band's name was a little cheesy....far more brutal things can happen to you than cardiac arrest..

Belphegor%20%28Aut%29%20-%20Walpurgis%20Rites%20-%20Hexenwahn.jpg

Since when are brutality and cheese inversely related? Would Arrhythmic Aortic Sodomy be a better name?

DepressiveAge.jpg

Yes, Cadaverous Presence is a hell of a DM album. Their latest album "Haven for the Insane" was released last year and also kicks ass, check it if you guys haven't.

This is such a cool album:

ironwillweb.jpg

If you like Frightmare and Ghoul you need to check out Engorged if you havent. They're the band that started the horror death/thrash/grind... they predated razorback records and they're damn good at what they do.

117e4js.jpg

Edit @ autopsy album.

I saw that leaked... I'm not going to peek though, if I can fight the temptation... I listened to the one song they released and I'm just gonna buy it.