Alcoholism.

You wanna know what being an alcoholic is? My dad was 6'2" 250. He drank two fifths of vodka PER DAY. PER fucking DAY. And he died when he was 43. There's alcoholic. Beat that shit.
i was too young to remember. i know my mom ordered a LOT of vodka. so much so, that she started banging the delivery guy. she died at like 33.

OH BEATEN, BITCH.

Yeah but did she die BECAUSE of the alcohol? My father's kidney failed because of the drinking.
no. she died because she got hit by a car. i just mentioned her death in conjunction with alcoholism because i felt a sudden rush of competition. WORK WITH ME HERE.

No, I have a fast metabolism and remain very skinny. I also eat a normal amount of food.

you and me are on the same boat, i have no weekends, my scheduel is not set and it changes, i usually will have 3-4 shots of jack or whatever i have, and ill chill with my friend and play halo 2 and play guitar, then go to bed. But on my 2 days off i will drink a lot till im on the verge of passin out. I don't drink beer, i drink the hard stuff, every once in awhile ill drink a beer. But i have a very fast metabolism as well, and remain skinny. I can eat a lot and look like i don't gain a single pound.

No problem. We understand each other now. Beer is a daily part of life and culture here in Germany. I imagine wine takes precedence in Italy as opposed to beer.

ah yes wine, i love it. I can nearly drink 5 liters of it in one night.

the only reason why i drink, is not because i have problems, cause i like to drink and be sociable. I don't drink my life away cause of shit that happens...

my good friend passed away a few days ago, dosn't mean i'm gonna turn to the bottle?

i drink for different reasons, to enjoy myself. Just like what Reminiscence and Dead Winter do in Germany. But when someone drinks to the point of f ucking up their life, then we have problems, when you become dependant, then we have more problems.

im not dependant on alchohal. It's normal for me to have a shot or 2 for just 1day, as long as i limit myself?