O/T Vomiting

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
I for one want to know, how many of you have "Vomited" from drinking in the past year???

After taking some classes in alcohol abuse (court ordered), I "learned" that this is a "sign" of alcoholism!

Who would've thought that!

Personally I haven't yakked in a year or more.

However, it used to be a passtime of mine, back in high school, hence my epithet. Those were the days of Don Q 151!

What was I thinking?
Nowadays, its Blatz & vodka and the :puke: is more under control!!!!

Blatz #1

Hehe, it has happened to me a few times... the last time it was I guess about two months ago... I was drinking with my friends almost the whole day... :)

In university, I used to drink to the point of
puke.gif
on a fairly regular basis. I'd like to think that I've learned my limits since then, as the last time I did it was 4 years ago after an open bar wedding reception.

This weekend will be a big test, as it's my 30th b-day party, so there will be many "friends" buying me nasty shots. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt them
repuke.gif

Glad to see we're all on the straight & narrow here......lol!

I wonder why TD & Brat didn't respond? Let's hear it!

Right now I am consuming vodka...attempting to get some sleep (it's close now!) After my string of midnight shifts (7 in a row), it takes me some time to get back to a "normal" sleep schedule....

Refusing to be denied......

I have had my fair share of doing the technicolor yawn hehhe

That was until i found out what the hell was doing it,as long as i stay away from the bourbon and stick to the beers i can drink all day and night

i usually finish a session with a couple of nips of port ahhhhhhhhhhh that stuff tastes like mothers milk!!!!!!!!

i spose the only other thing that can bring u apart real quick is making sure i have something to eat and not filling up on beer instead which is still a great hazard hehehhe

I didn't respond because I didn't come back here after yesterday morning. Two ass clowns tried to break in, the cops came, oh it was such fun.

Anywho, the last time I hurled from drinking was 3 years and one day ago, I remember it because it was 2 days after my 21st bday, it was on a Thursday that year so I waited til Saturday, even though I drank Thursday and Friday too. I threw up in the car on the way home, and all day the next day. I didn't even have anything left to hurl up anymore, I just dry heaved for hours. It was disgusting. I got queasy walking past the liquor dept of any grocery store after that. I was glad I got pregnant with my son because people stopped calling me a weenie. ;) I had one drink about two months after that horrible weekend, and none since then.

[color=#AOEOOA]I seem to throw up wayyy too much.

I've throw up on several occasions in the past year because of drinking.

Feb - Knocked off a 1L bottle of vodka and whatever else was put in my face and ended up throwing up everything in my mates front and back lawn.

Threw up again in April

July - Well I outdid myself here. I drank straight for the day without stopping, can't even remember that night (it was a mates 18th) and ended up throwing up at 4am, 6:30am and every hour from 10am to 9pm the next day. I was wasted.

But I've been fine since.

Wonder how tonight will be, again I'm going out.[/color]

Speaking of Vomiting , My son woke up at 2:30 this morning vomiting with a 104 temp, not from drinking, but vomiting none the less

P.s. I am home today with him so I am wasting time on the ol message board

I don't see how puking is a sign of alcoholism. It's a sign of a drinking problem but not alcoholism. You puke to keep from getting alcohol poisoning or to keep from dying if you do get alcohol poisoning. It's a sign of binge drinking which is what we do when we drink to get drunk and stay drunk. SO I think we're supposed to have one drink... but whats the point of that? most alcohol is nasty straight. ANd then you have to pay too much money to get a good tasting drink. So I'll just stick with my bottle of Chartruese
-Jono-

Yeah, one of the few things I actually learned in health class was that vomiting was your body's way of getting rid of the alcohol before it started doing any serious damage. It's when you manage to keep it all in on a regular basis that your liver starts begging for mercy.