O/T Blatz, Blatz, Blatz

ever heard of a depth charge
its a shot of drambue in shot glass put in a schooner of beer and u just down it and all the drambue rushes out first!!!

also glass of zambucca and you light the glass put your hand over it and it sucks to your hand u down it and breathe in the fumes,that will get u wasted.

What's the deal here? I was hoping for some new info.....let's hear what is going on with the new album, for the love of God! I want to know shit!!!!

AGGGH!!! Make me want to :puke: :puke: :puke:

What's everyone plan for the weekend??? Any beer drinking going on or what? I have to work afternoons all weekend (so very GAY!) but I imagine I will consume a few dozen Blatz, and see what happens. I was even thinking of putting in "Among" an album I haven't listened to in a long, long time!

Enjoy the weekend.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Originally posted by vomit
What's the deal here? I was hoping for some new info.....let's hear what is going on with the new album, for the love of God! I want to know shit!!!!

AGGGH!!! Make me want to :puke: :puke: :puke:

What's everyone plan for the weekend??? Any beer drinking going on or what? I have to work afternoons all weekend (so very GAY!) but I imagine I will consume a few dozen Blatz, and see what happens. I was even thinking of putting in "Among" an album I haven't listened to in a long, long time!

Enjoy the weekend.

Actually, I'm buying a house this weekend so I'll be moving alot of shit, but I'll certainly take small breaks for a Corona or something. Actually, my current favorite is Henry Winehards Blue Boar Ale. You'll love this one Vomit, I finally had a chance to re-purchase Among the Living last week. I've been listening to it all week, what a great album! Maybe you should put Among the Living in!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Augdawg!

Being a homeowner is great. No more making the landlord a rich(er) person.

Just be sure to let the 'thrax rip as you're moving. A stressful thing to be sure, but a few mellow tunes and some cold Blatz will calm your nerves!

:puke: :puke:

What's everyone doing this weekend? Any serious drinking going on? Oh lucky me, I have to work all weekend. Midnights at that. So I will be doing absoulutely nothing! Nothing I say.

Blatz for all!

Well I had a few Blatz tonight, and I am feeling fine. Things are swell.....but would be better if a new Anthrax album would be in the CD player.....

....sigh!.....

The waiting SUX! But we must endure it and be patient. All signs are positive as I write....good reviews (so far...and for what they're worth!) and we are all anxious to hear.....

I hope everybody enjoys the holiday, and remember what it's all about. It's been a long year, and I hope it only gets better....

Good news to report....there will be a new Anthrax fan on the planet next February....my wife is all knocked up! I am scared but happy! Just wondering what to expect?

I am trying not to worry too much, but what a responsibility!

Just hope he/she turns out healthy, AND grows up to enjoy a cold Blatz and some ANTHRAX!!!

Blatz for all!!!!!

Congratulations!!! My second kid's got two months on yours!! :p

Just don't expect anything you see on TV. :lol: Babies are NOT born in a half an hour (God I wish). Buy as many diapers as you can before the kid is born, you'll be glad you did later. If his/her doctor sounds like a quack, they are. Don't let your mother or mother-in-law tell you what to do. Get as much sleep as you can NOW, because babies are very good at preventing that. Oh, and don't shove the camcorder in her face when she's in labor. It'll get ugly.

Thanx for the input!!!! Glad to hear it!

I hope everybody's holiday was safe, happy & drunk!!!!!!

Brat, I will take your advice to heart!

Cheers & Blatz to all!

Another holiday shot in the ass with memories fuzzy with drunken debauchery!!!

I wish I could proudly say I got drunk 4 days in a row, but---alas---it was only 2! I had to work all weekend.

That sucked!

Toast to you all and a toast to the extras!!!!

Vomit:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

No sympathy for my 2 day drunk? Where's the civility? The humanity? Ahhh, the horror of it all.....

What's the diagnosis on the homebrew, Thraxdude? Taste like Blatz or what??????