O/T Blatz, Blatz, Blatz

I dunno vomit - I kinda wished I would have taken it a little bit more easy on my 4 day break, as I feel less rested now than when it started. The night before the 4th I saw MIBII and went out w/ an old Harley buddy and drank some Jager and Coors Original. The 4th was a party I cooked all day for and then drank until I blacked out. The 5th I some how wound up way up north drinking beer with my buds all night. Last night was a wasted trip to Columbus for a concert I didn't see, and tonight, well, I've been taking it easy all day. I really don't care if I don't drink another drop until I go to Indy for the Forrest Mosley fight in 2 weeks. I've just about given up on meeting any nice girls at the bar, and i've drank so much that it has lost it's fun, so I may just stay in and save my money. I wonder if all the towns bartenders and barowners would be so friendly if I never patronized thier place???/

Well it is Sunday morning, and I am having an ice cold Blatz....or is it having me? Don't know, and don't care....

I do care about all this shit about label problems...AGAIN!

This album had better come out this year or else I am gonna start drinking Coors light.....NOT!!! No person in there right mind would do that!!!!

I need this disc so I can be properly armed at hunting camp! Christ what else do I have to look forward to this year!!!!!

Big label, small label? SHIT, just get it out. I hope it sells a million, but FUCK IT, as long as it is great, I DON'T care!!!!

Well Blatz for all!!!

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Bumping this one....as it's so old, and we have SO MANY new members....maybe they want to tell us what they drink? I'm having a Blatz!!! Some things never change...9 years later....hey I have a question for the mods:

Do your oldest threads get deleted? I could find my old threads that I started but not my regular posts prior to 2009?:err:

Preferred: Free beer :) Hmm, Ceres Top, Carlsberg, Tuborg, Golden Lady.

To get drunk, fast and cheap: Harboe, Harboe Gold, Star, Krudtugle.

Edit: Got thirsty typing that, so opening a Tuborg.
Looking forward to getting my fridge tonight, and filling it with beer...

These days it's Miller Lite and Mickey's. USed to drink MGD and then Coors light alot.

Why the hell would you drink light beer?!?

Whenever I hear about people drinking light beer I think about Monty Python:

- "American beer is like making love in a canoe."

- "What?"

- "Yeah, it's fucking close to water!"

Why the hell would you drink light beer?!?

Whenever I hear about people drinking light beer I think about Monty Python:

- "American beer is like making love in a canoe."

- "What?"

- "Yeah, it's fucking close to water!"

Try Walgreens beer Big Flats. It tastes like nothing and I hear they're making a light version. They sell the six packs for 2.99 though so it can't be beat.

German beer!

Kölsch (Reissdorf, Früh, Gaffel etc.), Paulaner, Flensburger, Berliner Kindl ... can be a long list but I gotta sleep now.

Which German beer do you guys like?

Beer: this is what I drink the most
Alexander Keiths
Olands - when I am in Maritime Canada
Guinness
Becks
Whiskey: love it but dont drink it much
Jamesons old Irish
Cognac: love it but also don't drink it much
Courvoisier

Vomit: I toasted a brew to you last night my friend. I was at a shit hole pub in Circleville, Ohio (home of the Pumpkin Show, which showcases the worlds largest pumpkin in the word, yeah, just like the Charlie Brown Halloween special) So anyway, i was at the Pumpkin Inn (go figure that name out) and there was some shitty cover band playing "Sin City," albeit it sounded no worse than TS's recent cover of it. And I was perusing (sp??) their selection of beers: no Sam Adams, no Petes, no Blue Moon, no Guiness, so I said "fuck it" and got and ice cold blatz. Thank you vomit, you inspired me.
God Bless you......if you believe in that sort of thing.