I MET SCOTT IAN!! Part 1!

What is 4-20?

Adolf Hitler's Birthday (admittedly something not widely celebrated-----esp. in the Czech Republic). Other that that, it has something to do with weed over here.....what I am not 100% sure. I do not partake.

P.S. What does any of this have to do with my meeting Scott Ian nearly 10 years ago????

What is 4-20?

Only really in America does this apply. Some tenious link to the consumption of weed. Some dudes in the 70s met and smoked at 4:20. It seems to have stuck and mutated into a time (am or pm) or date for an excuse for a party smoking the skuny, phunky, smell,y green shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by vomit
Other that that, it has something to do with weed over here.....what I am not 100% sure. I do not partake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vomit
....speaking of green....we were not only communing with Blatz' spirits, we were also, partaking of some glorious herbage!!!

OOPS. I meant "I do not partake ANYMORE."

Only really in America does this apply. Some tenious link to the consumption of weed. Some dudes in the 70s met and smoked at 4:20. It seems to have stuck and mutated into a time (am or pm) or date for an excuse for a party smoking the skuny, phunky, smell,y green shit
420 is (I believe) a cop thing that is for a pot arrest. Also (strangely) Adolf Hitlers birthday.