O/T Blatz, Blatz, Blatz

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
Just wanted to see what flavor of beer you all drink (or scotch, or whisky, or gin, or vodka......)

I myself prefer Milwaukee's finest premium beer since 1851, Blatz.
So wonderfully delicious.....plus it was the very first beer to be put in bottles.

Back in high school my preferred poison was Don Q: 151 proof rum. Hence my nickname.

What was I thinking?

Drinks to all.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Beers I like:

Heineken
Guiness
Velkopopvich(not sure about the name)
Koff
Lapin kulta
Carlsberg
Tuborg

Vodka's

Absoulute mandarin(add red bull,great drink!!)

Whiskey's

Famous grouse
Ballentines
John walker

Rickards Red is my beer of choice. Great beer.
If a bar doesn't have it on tap, then generally any red beer will be a reasonable substitute. Rickards even sent me a coupon for a free case for being a loyal customer, which was pretty cool...but how they found that information out is a bit scary...

Have you guys/girls ever tried a beer called "Steel Reserve"? Give this one a try, it comes in a silver can of 24 ounches and it is 8.1%. It also has the symbol (211) for steel written on the side. One can will make you spin, and it's only $1.88 a can(prices may vary). Talk about getting the bang for the buck, the taste is OK, but what a drunk you get from this!

Cheerz!

Yeah, when I was in university I used to drink Big Bear for a cheap drunk. It was $2.50 (Canadian) for a 1 litre bottle (about 33 oz, I think), at 9.5% alcohol (technically it was malt liquor, not beer). Tro bottles of that shit and you'd be pretty hammered, but it gave the WORST hangovers you could imagine, and I think if you drink enough of it, you'll go blind, too. :)

OKAY I'll try to keep it short and sweet:

Beer:
Summer: Blue Moon Belgium White
Winter: Guiness
Fall, Spring: Sam Adams Boston Lager
Old Stand by: Coors Light

Whiskey/Bourbon:
Crown Royal
Makers Mark

Gin:
Tanquaray Ten

Scotch:
Dewars

Vodka:
Baalta

Tequila:
Patron

Rum:
Cpt. Morgans Prvt. Stock (cheap but good)

I was referring to my Shirley Temples.

But back when I drank regularly, we used some really stupid ass mixtures, like fruit punch/vodka and jager/iced tea. Don't ask me why, I really don't know. It got me drunk and that was all I really cared about.

The jager/iced tea incident was really my iced tea getting this shit spiked right out of it. I thought it tasted funny, but I figured it was just because Crystal Light iced tea sucks. I kept drinking it and finally these two guys were like fuck aren't you drunk yet? And I was like what? I'm not drinking. Not 20 minutes later, I was passed out somewhere in the living room, with Beavis and Butthead on TV...

BEERS:
Guinness
Sam Adams
Guinness
Flying Dog
Pete's Wicked Ale (used to be good before it got mass produced).
Guinness

Other:
Jack Daniel's on ice

Petes did go down hill when it went MACRO! I also dig: Sierra Nevada, Phat Tire, Flying Dog, Great Lakes, Carlsberg, Becks Dark, Dos Equis, Bass.....hell, I could go on and on...I just picked up 12 Molson Golden at the grocery, I went there for salmon steaks and asparagus, and they had molson on sale, so what the fuck. Never ever Budweiser or any of that shit though!!

In America we drop a shot glass of Baileys and Jamesons into a pint of Guiness and down it!!!!! It tastes so GREAT. It is referred to as an Irish car bomb. I think they got popular on college campuses (only there are that many people willing to buy an 8 dollar drink they are gonna down, and then buy like 20 more) but I think I've heard Mr. Ian refer to drinking them before. Who knows, I just know it is one of the things I learned about in college.